Graduation is such a unique time for the Graduate as well as their family and friends. It’s a time filled with so much happiness, pride, tons of relief (on the part of the Graduate since long hours at the library are FINALLY done!), and a little bit of uncertainty. Facing a new chapter in life requires some inspiration and motivation, which means the gift you give to the new Graduate can have a big impact! We have put together a Gift Guide featuring 10 Inspirational Gifts for Her to help spark some ideas and hopefully make shopping this season a little easier.
1. I couldn’t choose between the two books because they are both just THAT good! ‘Do Your Laundry or You’ll Die Alone’ by Becky Blades was born from her own experience coping with her child’s last year of high school. She spent a year writing down her best advice she wanted her daughter to have as she prepared to leave for college. With hints of humor and sass, it’s sure to be a hit with the high school grad. ‘Girl, Stop Apologizing’ by Rachel Hollis is touted as ‘a shame-free plan for embracing and achieving your goals’ as stated on the cover. Hollis’ wise words set such an awesome example of how to navigate through finding out who you are and striving for your goals without worrying about what everyone else thinks.
Do your Laundry or You'll Die Alone by Becky Blades and Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachael
2. An Hour With a Financial Advisor
Who else wishes that they had a professional sit down with them at a young age and give them a little lesson on budgeting for the real world?! I know I can’t be the only one. Life is expensive and little expenses here and there really add up, especially when getting ready to head to college or out into the workforce. Give the gift of financial inspiration and set your Graduate on the right track! Just google local financial advisors near you to get started.
3. Deluxe Monthly Planner by Erin Condren
I received one of these planners from a friend recently and I don’t think I will ever own another brand! These planners are colorful, whimsical, and filled with inspirational covers to start each month. The best part of these planners are the accessories! Since using this planner, I have everything organized in one place and my time management skills have been stepped up a notch!
3. Graduation Bar Necklace by Stamps of Love, LLC
There are few gifts that are better than inspirational jewelry, especially for a girl who is celebrating a huge accomplishment and facing some rather big life changes. With this beautifully delicate piece, she will be reminded daily of how faith in herself has helped her reach all her goals. This bar necklace can also be engraved with a name, date, or short saying on the back and comes in gold, silver, and rose gold.
4. Self Journal
This journal is so much more than blank pages. It has sections for daily, weekly, and monthly goals, inspiring quotes from key inspirational figures, and a space to reflect on what she is grateful for. This journal focuses on the daily habits that will help her reach her long term goals and is easy for those who are new to journaling.
5. A Personal Growth Conference
Want to give a gift that will set your Graduate’s soul on fire and help her find her purpose? A personal growth conference will do just that! These conferences are led by various inspirational speakers all over the country. Everything from women in business to women focusing on finding their purpose and everything in between— there is a conference out there for everyone. All you have to do is type it in your google search bar. Here are a couple to get you started!
6. Motivational Wooden Pebble by HeartWoodInspiration on Etsy
This inscribed wooden pebble is a gorgeous gift your Graduate can carry with her or display in her workspace. You can choose from a variety of different pictures and sayings to make it your own.
7. Inspirational Quote Picture Frame
This is an awesome gift for the Graduate who is getting ready to leave the nest. Fill this frame with a sweet memory she can display in her dorm room or new digs and draw inspiration from for days to come. You can choose from 5 different sayings and 3 different sizes!
8. 365 Gathered Truths Affirmation cards By Sugarboo & Co
Give your Graduate a daily dose of inspiration! With 365 daily inspirational quote cards printed on handcrafted paper, this is the gift that’s guaranteed to keep on giving. You can choose between a cream or a black box to hold the cards as well as two separate editions. These beautiful cards can even double as an ornament or be framed!
9. Engraved Passport Holder by MUUJEE on Etsy
Have a Graduate who plans on traveling after graduation? Look no further than this genuine cowhide leather engraved passport holder. There are so many customization options for this gift. You can monogram the front or chose to have a small picture and a full name engraved. You can also engrave a personalized message inside to remind her to chase her dreams! These come in three gorgeous colors that make it hard to choose just one!
We hope that this Gift Guide has helped spark some gift ideas for your Graduate during this special time. Subscribe to our email list at stampsoflove.com and follow us on social media to get notified of future Gift Guides and special discounts!