Make sure they get home! Our personalized dog tags feature all the important info you need to display to make sure your furry friend makes it back to your arms. Plus, a little wink and a chuckle will help ensure a stranger’s cooperation.
With the strength and durability of our Stainless Steel tags, it holds up to even the most active pets. The laser-engraved inscription is clear, permanent, and will never fade or dull with the active pet in your life. The tag itself is attached to a durable stainless jump ring and then a split ring so you are able to thread it around your dog's collar loop.
Dogs and Cats come in all sizes...just like us. So we have 3 size options for you to choose from.
• The smallest tag measures 7/8" and is perfect for a cat and smaller breed dogs like those sociable pugs.
• The medium tag measures 1" and can be used for small breeds but is ideal for medium breed dogs like those playful Boxers.
• The large tag measures 1.25" and while can be used for medium breeds this tag would be perfect for those large breeds... like those gentle giants we call Great Danes.
- ENGRAVED DESIGN: Your pet collar id tag will be engraved with “Bad to the Bone" with a cross bone skull image. Your ID tag will include your pet’s name and telephone number.
- MATERIAL & MEASUREMENTS: The expertly engraved round disc is made from durable 22-gauge hypo-allergenic stainless steel, making it a durable and forever keepsake never to fade, dull or turn green.
- ENGRAVING METHOD: We use one of the industry's top fiber laser engravers so your letters, numbers, and images will never fade making it truly a forever keepsake. After engraving it is polished clean with a soft non-scratch pad.
- GIFT PACKAGING: We LOVE gifting... I mean, our name is Stamps of Love so we don't charge extra for packaging. Your fishing lure will be expertly packaged in a classy blue organza bag, perfect for gift-giving and/or storing.
OPTIONAL PERSONALIZATION (+5.00): Choose to add the text “I have a Microchip” on the back of your pet’s ID Tag.