"I carry you in my heart" Miscarriage Necklace
Regular price $29.99
A mother’s love lives on. This touching sympathy necklace was created to help bring comfort and love to a grieving mother’s heart. Personalized and engraved with a heartwarming message, it’s our hope that this brings light and love during this most difficult time.
- A 3/4" round pendant permanently engraved with the adoring phrase, "I carry you in my heart" along with an adoring image of an infant sleeping under angel wings.
- A 3/4" heart charm engraved with the name (or nickname) you lovingly called your child or date.
- 1 Angel wing charm
- 1 Birthstone (Child's Birthstone, Gender Color, or Favorite Color Stone).
- Choose between 3 brilliant stainless steel colors: Silver, Rose Gold, or Yellow Gold.
- Choose your chain length and style.
- Gift Packaging: Your necklace will come expertly packaged in a dainty blue organza bag perfect for gift giving and storing.
CHAIN LENGTHS AND CHAIN STYLES(also see diagram in photo examples):
16" (40cm) Length - Style Name: Chocker - Body Position: Choker.
18” (45cm) Length - Style Name: Princess - Body Position: Hangs at the Collarbone.
20" (50cm) Length - Style Name: Matinee - Body Position: Reaches just Pass the Collarbone.
24” (61cm) Length - Style Name: Opera - Body Position: Sits Around the Center of the Bust.
30” (76cm) Length - Style Name: Rope - Body Position: Drapes Below the Bust
(Lengths can slightly vary depending on a woman’s Body Height, Weight, and Bust Size.)
This is so nice. It's simple and a thoughtful without being religious.
I got this recently after losing our baby girl, it came out beautiful. I wear it everyday.
Beautiful design. Materials used are of high quality. Thank you.
I purchased this for my dearest friend the day I hear the terrible news. She was over the moon with her own personal piece of her sweet angel baby.!!! Thank you so much for creating such a heart warming piece that my friend will carry with her forever!
I bought this for a frIend who had a stillborn baby at 26 weeks. I myself have had a stillborn baby and know the heartache and pain that goes along with it. It turned out perfect and I am going to order on for myself to remember my sweet baby.