"Relentless" Morse Code Necklace
Regular price $24.99
Do you know someone who is incredibly strong but may not truly realize how Relentless they are? Now is your chance to tell them with this Morse Code Bar Necklace that with a series of ‘dots’ and ‘dashes’ translates to “Relentless”.
- ENGRAVED MORSE CODE: (.-. . .-.. . -. - .-.. . ... ...) meaning "Relentless". https://morsecode.scphillips.com/translator.html
- BAR MEASUREMENTS: Pendant Height: 1/4" (6mm), Pendant Width: 1 3/8" (35mm), Pendant Thickness: 2mm
- BAR COLOR: Your bar is made from high-quality shiny surgical stainless steel so it will not rust or tarnish with normal wear-and-tear. You can customize your color by choosing the Silver Stainless Steel, the Plated Rose Gold, or the Plated Yellow Gold.
- CHAIN: Your chain is made from a durable 2mm Stainless Steel with a Lobster Clasp closure. You will be able to choose your preferred length by choosing the customizations below. You can view the length sizes by looking at the listing pictures. The 16" length is perfect for children or those adults who like more of a choker style. The 18" is our most popular size fitting most adult women. The 20" also is nice for adult women who prefer a bit longer length.
- ENGRAVING METHOD: We use one of the industry's top fiber laser engravers so your letters, numbers, and images will never fade. After engraving it is polished clean with a soft non-scratch pad.
- GIFT PACKAGING: We're all about gifting... I mean, our name is Stamps of Love, so we don't charge extra for packaging. Your Morse Code Bar Necklace will include a packaging card stating the Morse code word. That will then be expertly packaged in a classy blue jewelry box and kept shut by a white stretch loop bow, perfect for gift giving and/or storing.
**OPTIONAL PERSONALIZATION(+10.00): Make it extra special by adding a Secret Hidden Message engraved on the back. The message on the back CANNOT be translated to Morse code, and due to spacing, ONLY 15 characters will fit (For example we can engrave: "Love you always", "Always Mine", "Love, Mike").